DeciBio’s Recipe for Success
Greetings from the Administration Department! My name is Jasmine and not only am I the Administrative Assistant for DeciBio, I am also a Pastry Chef! Knowing which ingredients to use to create an amazing product is one of my specialties and I’m here to enlighten you on what makes DeciBio an “amazing product.” First, let’s start with our mix:
- Awesome Leaders
- Amazing team members
- Well put together office
- Heaping scoops of humor
- 110 Percent Focus
- 200 Percent Customer Satisfaction
Next, let’s get a feel of what we’re all about:
- Our leaders are what unify/bind our product. Without their leadership and guidance, our company would fall flat. They set a high bar for us and believe in our ability to succeed. They really push us to reach our full potential.
- It’s safe to say that we probably, no we do, have the best of the best team members on board here. We’re a diverse group of people combined with endless ideas, a sprinkle of spunk, genuine commitment, confident communication skills, and are overall reliable and responsible.
- The office has a warm and inviting feel to it (although at times it can be colder than a Polar Bear’s toenail in here). It’s extremely spacious and we have the coolest names for our conference rooms. The outside deck is a great place to sit back and relax and enjoy the sun while eating your lunch! One thing I really enjoy is our seating arrangements. It’s very intimate and gives us a chance as a team to engage in each other. Who wants to sit alone in an office??
- Yes, you read correctly, HEAPING scoops of humor. This office is full of comedians (one real one to boot- Hey Anthony!) There’s so much laughter in here daily and it really keeps us on our toes and excited about work. Sometimes work can be stressful, especially when trying to meet deadlines so we need all the laughter in the world to reduce stress.
- Laughter isn’t the only sound you’ll hear echoing through the office. Once all that dies down, the sound of mouse clicks and fingers hitting the keyboard is what you hear (and a dash of the phone ringing). When we’re in this mode, it’s go time and we are in full concentration mode. Deadline? It’s Terminator time! Hasta la vista, baby!
- This is where YOU come in. You’re one of the main ingredients in this recipe for success because your satisfaction is our top priority. DeciBio believes in going above and beyond for our clients and we strive to excel in our area of expertise to bring you happiness and satisfaction.
And there you have it folks. What makes our team successful is having the right recipe for success. Thanks for taking the time to read what we’re all about and please enjoy this recipe from one of my top sellers!
Author: Jasmine Jenkins, Administrative Assistant, DeciBio Consulting, LLC.
Maple Bacon Cupcakes- Yields 12 cupcakes
Preheat oven to 325° F. Line a 12 cup cupcake pan with liners.
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter (softened/room temperature)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- 5-7 pieces of maple flavored bacon or plain bacon
- 3-4 tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- 3-4 cups of powdered sugar
- Using a mixer with paddle attachment: cream 1 stick of butter and the granulated sugar together until sugar has dissolved and the mixture is fluffy
- In a separate bowl, sift all of the dry ingredients together. (You can use a sifter or whisk)
- Once butter mixture is fluffy, add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated (I usually put the vanilla extract in with the eggs)
- Next alternate dry ingredients with milk. (Mix ½ dry ingredients into butter/egg mixture then ½ of the milk and repeat until all ingredients are incorporated) Careful not to overmix!
- Place on middle rack in oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until light and fluffy to the touch (you can test doneness with a toothpick- it should come out clean once you poke the cupcake)
- Cook off the bacon pieces and cool. Using a food processor, chop until small bits form, set aside
- Now let’s make the frosting- beat together remaining stick of butter with 1 cup of powdered sugar until blended well. Next continue to combine remaining cups of powdered sugar. Once mixture is to desired fluffiness, add in the maple syrup. You can continue to add more powdered sugar for your taste at this point. Continue to incorporate until ready. You can add Vanilla extract as well as milk to smooth out the mixture.
- Once cupcakes are cooled, frost with the Maple Frosting. Sprinkle the freshly chopped bacon bits on top and enjoy! Tastes just like breakfast!