Join Our Team Of Experienced Life Science Consultants
Our people and our culture are our greatest assets. Our team of life science consultants is passionate, curious, adaptable, diverse, and spirited. We are genuinely excited about the latest innovations in life science technology and are motivated by the challenges of understanding the markets, applications, and strategies for these technologies.
Our core values are:
- Entrepreneurship - We are willing to break from convention by learning to take smart risks and constantly innovating.
- Collaboration and Support - We push each other to achieve beyond our own expectations while supporting each other in both success and failure.
- Thought Leadership - We are recognized as content experts and are sought out for our insights and opinions, even if others disagree.
- Grit and Hunger - Even in the face of obstacles, we carry a smile on our face and a fire in our belly.
- Transparency - We instill openness by creating a culture of trust and nurturing authentic relationships.
- Balance - We live balanced, holistic lives, enabling us to be creative, energetic, and happy at work.
While we embrace the challenges and rigor of life science consulting, we thrive on the camaraderie and energy of our team. Our open office environment makes it easy to collaborate and interact with teammates. We regularly host social and team-building activities, ranging from happy hours, comedy shows, improv classes, burger tastings, and sandcastle-building competitions. Ultimately, we believe that a motivated, fulfilled team is the key to our success.
At DeciBio, we call our interns “Summer Analysts” because they are fully integrated into a case team and will make substantial contributions to answering real client questions. Our Summer Analysts get a complete consulting experience and will be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and perspective to jumpstart a career in consulting, or other areas of the life science industry.
Graduates from an undergraduate or master's degree program typically enter at the Analyst or Senior Analyst level. Analysts drive the primary and secondary research and contribute directly to the analysis of the data to extract meaningful insights for our clients. DeciBio Analysts are given significant ownership over work streams, work side-by-side with our Partners, and interact directly with the client from their very first case. Analysts are also encouraged to participate in operational and firm development initiatives.
Advanced degree graduates enter at the Associate level. An Associate develops a research and analysis strategy, leads a team of one or more analysts in the execution of that strategy, and synthesizes the data into a comprehensive and coherent story for the client. Associates also contribute to firm and team growth by taking on leadership roles in areas such as recruiting, training, mentorship, marketing, and original content development.
At DeciBio, “Data Analysts/ Associates” are typically graduates with a quantitative or analytical degree (e.g. engineering, mathematics, statistics, operations research etc.) and have experience in manipulating and analyzing data from structured and unstructured data sources. They are responsible for creating and curating DeciBio’s market intelligence products and services. They are expected to proficient with a variety of scripting languages and tools (Python, R, SQL, Tableau, etc.).
We are seeking students and professionals with a passion for both business and the life sciences, who are a great fit for our unique culture, to join our team. DeciBio actively recruits from top universities for both internships and full-time entry-level positions.
Please email [email protected] or check your university career page for more information. All other candidates, including experienced life science consulting professionals, click below to view current openings.
Why Join the DeciBio Team?
We understand the life science industry has a variety of exciting opportunities to build and grow your career. At DeciBio, we support our team's passion for the industry and strive to equip our employees for success. What makes DeciBio the ideal place to follow your passion?
- Growing firm with excellent career development opportunities
- Opportunity to engage with, and learn directly from, DeciBio partners
- Professional development and career mentorship programs
- Direct interaction with high-level industry executives and key opinion leaders
- Fun and fast-paced environment with smart, driven team members
- Exposure to cutting edge life science research and technology development
- Flat organizational structure with achievement-based compensation and promotion
- Competitive salary, bonus structure, and benefits