DeciBio conducted 10 interviews with stakeholders at pharmaceutical companies to better understand their perception of established and upcoming digital pathology vendors, as well as key pain points and current perceptions of the technology. Stakeholders gave insights into how the technology is currently utilized and implemented at pharmaceutical companies, as well as pharma’s tolerance for black box algorithms and how they think about commercial implementation of these tools. In response to each key interview question, DeciBio provides several condensed takeaways and a curated list of quotes indicative of stakeholder feedback.
This report is organized around the responses to 9 key study questions
- How are you currently utilizing digital pathology?
- What types of histological methods do you utilize for DP analysis?
- What is the unique value pharma derives from digital pathology?
- What parts of the digital pathology workflow are performed in-house vs. sent-out ?
- Who are the key stakeholders that decide if digital pathology will be used in clinical trials?
- What is your tolerance for black box algorithms?
- How does pharma think about the commercial implementation of these tools?
- What are the top pain points associated with digital pathology today and what has been your experience adopting this tech?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of different digital pathology vendors
- 3D HISTECH
- And more
This advisory board is meant to be a qualitative, limited scope study, and the intent is to highlight the unbiased and unfiltered feedback just from the stakeholders interviewed, not provide a comprehensive market assessment.DeciBio also has a suite of comprehensive market reports (Link Here) if broader industry level insights are of interest.
PDF deck with summarized feedback from stakeholders
Individual PDFs of call transcripts with stakeholders
This package includes both the PDF deck and transcripts, providing a comprehensive understanding of stakeholders' views. You will receive a summarized report in the form of a PDF deck, as well as the full transcript of the discussions.
Individual call transcript of a single stakeholder discussing their views. This option is ideal for those who are interested in a specific stakeholder's perspective and insights on the topic.