DecBio conducted 10 interviews with clinical oncologists and KOLs at top biopharma to better understand their definitions and use of comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP) in the diagnosis and treatment of solid tumors, as well as key CGP pain points and vendor perceptions. Stakeholders gave nuanced views into the technical and functional requirements of CGP in clinical + research settings and summarized how these tools are already deployed clinically in terms of frequency of use, test settings, and sample types collected. Interview participants were able to share their feedback on perceived strengths/weaknesses across >10 different CGP vendors, as well as summarize what features are seen as unique/differentiating in this competitive market.
This report is organized around the responses to 10 key study questions
- How do you define comprehensive Genomic Profiling (CGP)?
- What are the most important features / capabilities of a GGP test?
- How is CGP currently used in your organization and / or clinical practice?
- What share of your genomic testing is CGP* and how is this distributed by test setting and sample type?
- What is the current role of tissue vs blood-based CGP and how does it fit into routine workflows?
- What are the top pain points associated with CGP testing today?
- What are the most important attributes you consider when selecting a CGP assay or vendor?
- What are the key changes you expect in your CGP testing over the next ~12 months?
- What are the top CGP companies / vendors you are familiar with?
- What is your perception of each CGP provider that you’ve used?
- Foundation Medicine
- Resolution Bio
This advisory board is meant to be a qualitative, limited scope study, and the intent is to highlight the unbiased and unfiltered feedback just from the stakeholders interviewed, not provide a comprehensive market assessment. DeciBio also has a suite of comprehensive market reports (Link Here) if broader industry level insights are of interest.
PDF deck with summarized feedback from stakeholders
Individual PDFs of call transcripts with stakeholders
This package includes both the PDF deck and transcripts, providing a comprehensive understanding of stakeholders' views. You will receive a summarized report in the form of a PDF deck, as well as the full transcript of the discussions.
Individual call transcript of a single stakeholder discussing their views. This option is ideal for those who are interested in a specific stakeholder's perspective and insights on the topic.