DeciBio delivered an in-depth semi-quantitative biomarker testing and treatment landscape analysis (e.g., landscape today, key trends, and expected future growth).
Quantitative and qualitative assessment included:
- Current testing and treatment practices by geography and biomarker status
- Biomarker testing technology utilization by institution type and geography
- Clinician behaviors by setting and geography, including rationale
- Key testing considerations and drivers by geography, stakeholder type; pain points by biomarker
- Expected changes in testing behaviors in various clinical scenarios
- Stakeholder archetypes by setting, including detailed summaries of stakeholder perspectives on trends and growth
DeciBio's analysis revealed that the risk of patient attrition from the client's treatment pathway was lower than expected, and DeciBio developed specific tactics the client could implement to mitigate the attrition of those patients who were at risk.